Seeking Just Compensation For Auto Accidents
Car wrecks happen every day, but when it happens to you it touches every part of your life. Injuries mean lost wages and time away from work for victims. There are also the challenges of a long recovery at home after the hospital. Sometimes, there is permanent disfigurement, disability or death.
You can turn to Charles Elliott & Associates, LLC. We are your local legal advocates in Alexandria and central Louisiana. Charles has represented thousands of accident victims in nearly 20 years of practice. He will fight for your maximum compensation and guide you through the legal process.
Injured in a crash by someone’s negligence?
Start with a free consultation and let us take of everything. Call today at 318-266-7937.
An Experienced Lawyer Can Help With Your Recovery
While the doctors can help you with your medical recovery, an attorney can help to ensure that you are properly compensated for your injuries. We take the following steps as part of our motor vehicle accident services:
- We gather all the facts and conduct our own inquiry to make sure law enforcement did not miss a crucial element of the crash.
- We talk with witnesses and examine the accident scene.
- We help you find proper medical care if your current treatment is insufficient.
- We deal with the insurance companies so you can concentrate on your recovery.
- We represent you in the Louisiana courts or negotiate with the at-fault parties, fighting for your rights to proper compensation.
People may not always feel that they deserve or even need compensation. Yet it is their right under the law. Contact us to hear how we can help you. Louisiana law has a one-year window for filing a claim, so do not delay.
Charles Elliot has represented victims of car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle crashes and pedestrian accidents throughout the Cenla area.
Involved In A Motor Vehicle Accident? Contact Us Today.
Call 318-266-7937 to schedule a free and confidential initial consultation. We also respond to your email inquiries.